All tuition is paid through the FACTS Tuition Management System.
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $15,535.00. This includes the $300 tuition deposit due at registration to hold your daughter’s place in the class. A separate $250 technology fee is assessed each year for the lease of the student's computer. It may be paid as a one-time payment or in 10 monthly payments. There is a $150 discount for one-time payments.
Sacred Heart Academy utilizes the FACTS Tuition Management System to manage tuition. All families, including those paying in full, are required to have a FACTS account.
To set up a payment plan through the FACTS payment plans for SHA tuition and pay your student’s deposit, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
When registering your daughter, you may select a one-time payment plan and receive a $150 discount if paid by July 20, 2022, or select a 10-month payment plan. Both plans require a nominal FACTS enrollment fee.
- There is an additional $250 fee for the student iPad, accessories, apps, and technical support each year. This is billed along with your selected payment plan.
- FACTS collects an enrollment fee based on your selected payment plan.
- Throughout the year there are various fees billed through student FACTS accounts under “incidental expenses” including, but not limited to:
- ACT fee $45 (Juniors only)
- Graduation Fee $190 (Seniors only)
- SHA Class Dues – a $50 annual charge per family, per year. These funds go to support the SHA Parent Association, SHA Booster Club, and SHA Student Council
- AP and IB Exam fees/IB Diploma fees
- Please note incidental fees are billed separately from tuition. You must select at registration for these fees to be automatically debited from your account on file.
- Tuition does not cover lunch, books, or uniforms
- Assistance is available to families who qualify. Please see the Tuition Assistance page for important deadlines and applications information.
- Sacred Heart Academy awards renewable four-year merit-based scholarships to freshmen who score in the top 5% on the High School Placement Test. Only students who take the High School Placement Test at SHA on the assigned testing dates (including the make-up date) are eligible. These scholarships range from $1,000 - $3,000
- Additional Scholarships are available on the scholarships page (link). Please review this page for important deadlines and information on applying.