Please make sure your internet browser is up to date, as outdated software can contribute to occasional glitches. Note: Internet Explorer will sometimes not support this form.
The Makeup High School Placement test will be given online on January 9, 2021, at 9 a.m. via the High School Placement Test website. Please complete the form below to register your daughter for the test and to ensure you receive up to date information, instructions, and links.
- It is extremely important that you pre-register for the test and provide a reliable email where instructions and login information will be sent for the online test.
- If your daughter has requested and been approved for accommodations, she can take the test online either remotely with extra time or at SHA with extra time on December 12. Please contact Emily Puffer at firstname.lastname@example.org so arrangements can be made.
- If your daughter does not have access to reliable internet or an electronic device on which to take the online test, please contact Nicole Burke at email@example.com or 502.896.3937 so arrangements can be made.
- A make-up test is scheduled for January 9, 2021. Registration for this test will open on December 13th.
- This test will be just one piece of the placement process which will include her grade school record and other previous testing. A separate test will be held in early spring to determine merit scholarships.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)896-3937.
We are delighted your daughter has chosen to take her first step to becoming a Valkyrie!