Valkyrie Mentor Program
Become a mentor to a Sacred Heart Academy student through the Valkyrie Mentor Program. Support a student through her involvement in the Jean Frazier Leadership’s Frazier Fellows Program by offering advice, sharing ideas, and acting as a positive role model. A guide will be provided to help you get started with your new mentorship role.
Criteria for Valkyrie Mentors:
- Attend the Mentor Networking Night and training in fall of 2020 -TBD
- Go through the Archdiocese of Louisville Safe Environment training by spring 2021.
- Meet with your Fellow in person two to three times a year. Once a year will be sponsored by the Jean Frazier Leadership Institute and Alumnae Office.
- Correspond via phone, email or video conference monthly with the Fellow.
- Follow the topics list and talking points provided by the Jean Frazier Leadership Institute.
- Be a good listener and a supportive and caring influence to the Fellow.
- Provide feedback and professional advice to the Fellow.
- Maintain communication with the Jean Frazier Leadership Institute director.
- Mentors and Fellows will be matched in the fall of 2020 and maintain a relationship until spring of 2022.