Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Academy!
Sacred Heart Academy determines admissions by the applicant’s previous school performance, including academic grades and behavorial performance. An applicant and her family should desire an environment where academics are challenging, behavioral expectations are high and community service is valued. Applicants must be willing to embrace the Ursuline Core Values of Community, Reverence, Service and Leadership.
The Process of Admission
The following information is required for admission consideration:
- The completed application with a $25 non-refundable application fee
- Recommendations from applicant’s current Math and English teachers. Recommendations must be mailed directly to Sacred Heart by the teachers.
- An optional third recommendation from a counselor, administrator or other teacher
- The applicant’s completed Student Questionnaire (handwritten by student applicant)
- Official transcript sent directly to Sacred Heart
- The applicant’s High School Placement Test or recent Standardized Test Scores
- Documentation of testing, evaluation of learning problems, disabilities
In most cases, the applicant and her parent(s) will be asked to meet with the principal of Sacred Heart Academy.
Contact Kate Loewen, Director of Enrollment - Admissions at 502.896.3926 or email@example.com to get started on the process.